Nothing is left to chance in this exclusively appointed hotel, which we consider an exemplar of the fine tradition of hotels "à la française". These resolutely high standards are translated into outstanding services and an exceptionally high level of facilities:
• 59 refined rooms and suites (ranging in size from 24 to 210 m²);
• An excellent concierge service (2 Golden Key awards winner);
• Exclusive Housekeeper standards;
• 250 m² Spa (sauna, hammam, fitness room and a wide range of care options);
• Integral swimming pool (15x4m², with massage jets and fountain);
• Services dedicated to the organisation of events (seminars, conferences, photo shoots, fashion shows etc.);
• A full and individualized range of amenities for families (facilities, babysitting, special meals, etc.).
Le Burgundy is located in central Paris, just 50 metres from Rue Saint-Honoré and its chic boutiques. It offers luxury accommodation with elegant rooms and a Spa & Wellness Centre.
Each of the spacious rooms and suites is equipped with air conditioning, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an iPod dock and free Wi-Fi access.
Michelin Star restaurant, Le Baudelaire, is open for lunch and dinner serving contemporary French cuisine. Guests can also enjoy home-made patisseries in the winter garden or enjoy a drink in the hotel bar. A continental or buffet breakfast can be sampled every morning.
Le Spa Burgundy in partnership with Sothys offers its guests free use of the facilities, including an indoor swimming pool, fitness room and Hammam.
The famous Champs Elysées is just 300 metres away. Le Jardin de Tuileries and Opera Garnier are in close proximity and easily accessible by foot or Metro.